samedi 1 novembre 2014

Vote Republican, Even If It Hurts

The hurt you may feel by voting Republican is NOTHING compared to the eternal agony of voting Democrat.



To those who will jabber about "no difference" the words of Ronald Reagan:



"Die-hard conservatives thought that if I couldn't get everything I asked for, I should jump off the cliff with the flag flying-go down in flames. No, if I can get 70 or 80 percent of what it is I'm trying to get ... I'll take that and then continue to try to get the rest in the future."





Think of it this way:

Every vote for the GOP, even if it is a RINO, is a kick in the ugly face of the foreign, commie, usurper and weakens the commie leader Barack Hussein Obama him just a bit.



Lets kick him over and over and over.







http://ift.tt/1whoohc





Vote Republican, Even If It Hurts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire