dimanche 2 novembre 2014

Longbow for beginners

I have a Samick recurve that I am starting to get quite accurate with. In no way am I an olympic class shot with it but rabbit-sized object at 30 steps or so I hit on a good day. And on any day of stump-shooting I have a good time and that's what matters on my level.



I do have an itch for traditional everything and I would love to get into longbow archery with wooden arrows and all that comes with that.

The bows I have seen is mostly made for basement-dwellers into live roleplaying with wizards and dragons and stuff OR they are so expensive I would have to sell my truck to be able to get one.



Could someone give me some advice on what to get? I pull about 55 lbs without any major problems but I thought I'd settle on 45 or so because I want to learn proper technique and actually hit what I aim for.



Any other advice you would like to share with a beginner?





Longbow for beginners

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire