samedi 1 novembre 2014

So i went to the ATL gay pride.

About a month ago I went to the ATL gay pride. Yes I have to gay uncles and I don't care, what makes you happy and you do in your home is only your business as long as it don't hurt anyone else. But this is not about gay rights at all. over the whole week end like many more I have attended I found only peace and understanding. I tell then my views about life, gov. and being a survivalist and they tell me who they are. The only thing I find funny is that at then end of it no one is mad. How many times have you got in to a conversation with someone that went south really quick? ANy way they only time over the cores of 3 days that I found any anger or hate was from the support Hillary booth. They wear yelling and scream how men suck and to stand for your rights(while only looking at women). IDK just found that funny that with a big issue such as gay right that people can be humane and not care about WHO YOU ARE for a few days but the Hillary people.:confused:





So i went to the ATL gay pride.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire