mercredi 26 novembre 2014

RV Appliance Questions

Don't eat me, please? I legitimately am asking for help/opinions. Have never seen these things before in my LIFE.



The Ram and I have (hopefully) four years living in these two rooms, gathering about $3000/year towards the down payment and transfer taxes of a home. The life style is sparse, but totally worth the goal. All that needs to happen now is for me to keep my job, and have the landlord living here, paying the mortgage and utilities. *crosses fingers*



If Ram's able to do the "making money through the You tube thing" that others have been able to chip out (wishing for about $4/day or higher) then we're even more than able to meet what we want to do. If not then it's not the end of the world.



Landlord has a HOA that's stupid strict, no flame (just like the apartment) outside except propane. No real garden, either, which was promised us before we moved. Fuuuuuuuudge. Even our container garden must be dismantled every winter. What kind of place is this?! Four years. That's it. Then we have our own place.



I have been wanting to set us up with a small solar system, and was able to get a battery pack, 20 watt panel, and a little wee charge controller. Have also been playing with ideas to expand, and make use of such a small system. The battery pack is 24 volt, 600 watts. I understand there's a 'step down' way of doing things, but need help figuring on this.



http://ift.tt/1vNFK7n



Came across this web page. Was utterly charmed. Have no idea how much energy they need; we do solar cooking when the sun shines, but at 42 degrees, especially in the winter, it's hard. If I could capture a little more sun in the battery... what do you good folk think?



If I'm totally off base, hey, willing to listen/learn. Again, I'm a sheep. It's hard to type with these hooves, and I'm really timid. If you have something to offer as help, THANK YOU.



We're honestly trying to become self-sustaining, and the end goal is to that purpose. I truly wish that The Management here will pop in that forum so that questions like this can be answered there. I feel so dumb. XD



Thank you again!





RV Appliance Questions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire