mercredi 12 novembre 2014

Getting into DIY auto repair as a complete beginner

Hey guys,



So the wife and I have been talking a lot about expanding our skill sets to reduce our dependency on others and be more self-reliant. One such skill that keeps coming up again and again is basic automotive maintenance.



I've done a little preliminary research, but most of what I seem to find is either a) super-specific tips geared toward individual models of vehicles, or b) pitches for mechanics classes at vocational colleges. As much as I'd love to take a full auto repair class, I don't have the time or funds, so I'm hoping for a more self-directed auto repair education.



What would you recommend for someone with ZERO experience in car/vehicle maintenance to get their feet wet with the basics? Any books I should read etc.?



Thanks in advance for your advice/suggestions.





Getting into DIY auto repair as a complete beginner

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire