lundi 28 mars 2016

50+ crowd - prepping history lesson please

Preparing for whatever (disaster, collapse, aliens, etc) seems to have been a bigger deal decades ago - what changed?

For the folks over 50 on this forum, what was it about preparing that you learned growing up and still do today? I'm a new father, and want to instill being preparing in my child, and am curious on the ways that you learned from your parents (who were more apt to be prepared, and pass it down). What can the younger folks on this forum do to help bring back emergency preparation?

Also, why don't people prepare today? I'm in my 30's, when I talk to my friends about preparing, no one is doing it...when I ask why, they get defensive so I don't push the issue.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



50+ crowd - prepping history lesson please

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire