jeudi 31 mars 2016

Started someone on prepping

Last year, I had met a young family that just arrived at our location on Navy orders. I had taken them out to town to learn the general area and during dinner, they had asked about my pack. I explained that Japan is prone to earthquakes and some harsh weather, so every time I leave the Navy Base, I always make sure I have my bag of gear, just in case.

The wife asked about what gear and why. After much discussion the husband agreed with pretty much everything I had brought up as possible scenarios and the gear I had prepped for such events.

Months later, I come to find out that they have begun prepping and they continue to ask about the finer details about different categories.

It was a surprisingly easy conversation piece that benefitted a small family unit.

Anyone else have similar stories?


Last edited by buds224; Today at 01:48 AM.. Reason: added question at the end

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Started someone on prepping

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire