dimanche 27 mars 2016

Just gave up and used rice, and car polish.

Yes after trying all the "Kitty Litters" I have settled on just using rice and Nu Finish car polish in my tumbler to polish my range brass. I do clean it first with the boiling water, vinegar, salt and Dawn dishwashing liquid. This is good to get off most crud, but there were some that just would not come clean.

I had some really "burnt" looking .308 that I would not come clean with wheat and pine kitty litter I already had. It did, however, turn out really nice with half a tumbler full of rice, half a cap of liquid polish and 3 large hands full of brass.

Tumble that for 3 hours and your in business. DO NOT TRY KITTY LITTER MADE OF WALMUT HULLS THAT ARE FORMED INTO LITTLE LOGS! The logs break into dust and mix with the polish and cram themselves into the interior of the cases.

Used an ice pick to clean up that mistake. Just go with the media sold at Amazon or go with regular white rice. Good Luck.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Just gave up and used rice, and car polish.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire