dimanche 27 mars 2016

Taco bell censorship?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sqidd View Post
It's a private business. They can do whatever they want. If you don't like it, leave.

You should leave anyway. That "food" is horrific.

That wasn't the subject of the post. He asked if anyone noticed it at other places. He did t request any lectures on private property or food snobbery.

OP, I actually have not noticed a lot of wifi blocking at places around my home area or areas I've been stationed at, to include NW Florida and the Gulf Coast, Texas, Arizona, South Carolina. The only place I see that stuff blocked routinely is at the hospital I work at, and only very rarely is a website blocked. But I have an unlimited data plan from AT&T back when I still had Cingular. So I don't care about public wifi hotspots. I barely even use my own wifi at home.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Taco bell censorship?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire