lundi 28 mars 2016

Questions on my 1911

My 1911 seems to always gunk up & be unusable without a cleaning regardless of lube I use. I have tried CLP, slip 2000, froglube, hoppes, even just generic mobile 1. It is my truck gun & sits in my glove box. None of my other firearms have this issue. Just the 1911. I want it to be ready to use if needed but after say a month of sitting in my truck (i dunno if its the heat or what) the lube just turns to pancake syrup & does not function.

I have stripped all the lube off & am going to store it in my vehicle dry. Is there any concerns I should have having it completely unlubed? It does not get out for target practice & is basically there solely for protection. Thanks

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Questions on my 1911

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire