jeudi 31 mars 2016

Terribly sad about the elections.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CabinLass View Post

About three days ago I realized I felt more sad than angry about the elections and the condition of our country. Know how it happened? I mean how I got sad. It happened when the republicans and media started talking more and more about ways to prevent Trump. Whether Trump is my candidate or not doesn't seem to matter as far as my sadness goes. It saddens me that my vote doesn't matter. It saddens me that those in power can do whatever they please. It frightens me that after all the deceptions and trickery that they will get far worse when back in office because they got away with it again. I don't know what I am trying to say. I guess I feel helpless this morning. Maybe I just want to know if others feel suddenly quite sad.


Nobody's vote ever mattered. 100% of the people could vote for Sanders, and if enough elected officials voted for Trump, Trump would be in power.

Remember... The only person that represents your interests is you!

EDIT: Yes, I've always felt sad when it came to politics.

But we, the PEOPLE, always have the option to change the system... One slug at a time.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Terribly sad about the elections.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire