dimanche 27 mars 2016

Why not Libertarian?

DefaultWhy not Libertarian?


I've never been loyal to any political party, I've been registered Democrat, constitutionalist, libertarian, Republican, this circus of a primary season has driven me back to the libertarian party.
While the GOP has made penis size a valid issue concerning who will run the executive branch.
In LP ads John McAfee is calling Austin Peterson(his competition) the future of liberty.
I just can't stomach the idea of voting for Trump, or Clinton. In the past, when I have voted for a D or R candidate, it was a compromise. I hate the right's global domination- foreign policy, I hate the left's constant threat of gun control. Obama adopted the bomb everyone foreign policy, and many Republicans are in favor of stricter gun control measures. It seems that they are two wings of the same war waging, liberty hating, debt loving bird. There are few Washington politicians that I do respect, Rand Paul, Justin Amash, Thomas Massie, maybe add Mike Lee, and some of the real fiscal conservatives.
Anyhow, my hesitancy to vote for either likely nominee is not unique to me at all, people in the Democratic party feel increasingly unrepresented. Many republicans are absolutely refusing to vote for a trump nominee.
The libertarian party platform, has always been the same. The federal government is controlling entirely too much, it has assumed authority that the constitution doesn't grant it. Therefore per the tenth amendment the states, and local communities should if necessary have that authority.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Why not Libertarian?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire