mercredi 30 mars 2016

Do you EDC first aid?

I was wondering if anyone else kept basic first aid equipment on their person at all times?

I personally carry:
x2 4x4 12 ply gauze pads
x1 2x2 8 ply gauze pad
x3 standard sized band aids

I carry these things in a cargo pocket in a small folding note pad thing, like you would see a detective write notes in.

Most people, when they talk about their EDC, talk about their gun, knife, multi-tool, flashlight, key chain, and 12 use credit card knife thing, among others. But I have never heard anyone say anything about first aid! I end up using one of the band aids about once every 2 or 3 months, and I have never had to use one of the gauze pads, but I always feel better knowing that I have that capability.

What do you edc first aid wise?
What small lightweight first aid items could I start carrying?
How do you carry your first aid items?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Do you EDC first aid?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire