mardi 22 septembre 2015

I Killed Again.

One of my wife's little dogs was on the front proch raising cain this afternoon.
I pick up one of my 1911s since I was in the house. I generally carrry a Chief's Special on me when I'm in the yard.

I went out and rattled the entry gate onto the front porch and guess what struck back at the gate. Mr. Three Foot Coontail Rattlesnake. He was on the front walkway and was trying to get into the front porch. I steped back into the house and picked up one of my entryway guns, an Airweight Chief's Special with Snakeshot loaded in it. I keep at least one of my entryway revolvers loaded with Snakeshot in the spring, summer and fall where I live.

I applied one round of Speer .38 spl snakeshot to Mr. Coontail's head, which sreaded it and that was the end of Mr. Coontail. He/she had eight rattles and a button and was a little over three and a half feet long. Mr. Coontail wasn't afraid of anything, he came right at me.

Such is life in the country in Texas.

The gun was a Model 37 Smith and Wesson 1 7/8 inch .38 spl with a nickle finish (it blinded the snake). The Speer .38 snakeshot opens up pretty quick when comming out of a short barrel and at about for or five feet will kill said viper, es muy pronto. I'm gettin' too old and too slow for a Ho' and they want $50.00 around here to kill a rattlesnake.

Jungle Work


I Killed Again.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire