samedi 5 septembre 2015

Question about Saiga AKs and their conversion

I see all of these "pre-ban" AKs on armslist and gunbroker that are currently converted into the AK design instead of the sporter configuration. Were any of these AKs imported as the orginal AK layout or were they all sporters that were converted when they got stateside?

I'm asking because I find it hilarious that the people who have them converted are calling them "pre-ban" when one can just convert another sporter into the AK configuration if I'm thinking about this the correct way. I realize that there is a finite supply currently due to the import ban I just find it funny that a converted Saiga is supposedly 2-3x more valuable than a sporter.

The post that got my gears turning: http://ift.tt/1JWxe71


Question about Saiga AKs and their conversion

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire