mardi 1 septembre 2015

Winter Approaches

Got the Blizzaks mounted on rims for my son's vehicular today. While I was waiting I looked into winter tires for my truck. Damn E rated tires are spendy.

I am looking at the Toyo open country studless winter tires (WTL1). That or Blizzaks. Haven't made up my mind yet. Anyone with some opinions, I would love to hear them (about these two types of tires, keep the rest to yerself! :D: )

also...

For those of us in the Fairbanks area, #2 heating oil (the pick it up yourself kind at sourdough fuels) is cheaper than it has been in a while. I paid 2.29 a gallon (for a little over 300 gallons). That is 10 cents cheaper than it was last Friday.

The line was long, and I will be back there again this week. I would probably **** bricks if it got under 2.00 a gallon. I would have to buy another tank.


Winter Approaches

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire