vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Questions about Pool Shock

I've looked through the boards and checked the site about calcium hypochlorite and if I did all the calculations correctly...I would use roughly 1/6 oz (56% cal. hypochlorite) for 1 gallon of bleach and use 1/2 of that gallon in a 55 gallon barrel to have purified water. That seems like a lot of bleach to me.
The best calcium hypochlorite I could find is in the HTH Super Select Shock....the SDS sheet shows the following ingredients: CALCIUM HYPOCHLORITE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE HEPTAHYDRATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CALCIUM CHLORATE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, CALCIUM HYDROXIDE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, and Water. I looked up each ingredient individually and they all seem to be safe in small quantities. Does seem right?
Any help you all can give would be greatly appreciated.


Questions about Pool Shock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire