vendredi 4 septembre 2015

manual solar tracker

Ok, so perhaps I'm crazy, but I have one pannel (I already had) wired in but not yet mounted, and the rest will be here next week.

I've got good southern exposure but I have noticed how by moving the pannel (from pointing south to west) I can add a couple hours to my gain.

I'm thinking rather than just "tilt" for winter and summer of adding a "pivot point" like a door.
That way, I can leave it fixed, but (Mostly in winter, not worried about having enough power in summer) if I'm here I could swing the pannels around to get perhaps 2 more hours of direct sunlight.

I'm sure there's an appropriate piece of hardware around somewhere...


Crazy?

I'll be working with 1300 W of solar and 880 amp hours, may go up to ~ 1100, and may go up to 1500 W (going to see how it does here first)
2 more hours of sunlight is a considerable addition.


manual solar tracker

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire