mercredi 23 mars 2016

Vacation trip to hell

Here's what I would add:

1) Some sort of a 1st aid kit - especially since you have a 5 years old kid with you. Sometimes, slapping a band-aid on a scratch will save you from a lot of screaming (Also... blisters. Ick!)

2) Duct tape (not an entire roll... but atleast have some of it)

3) Zip ties (seriously, they weigh nothing and I just love those things)

4) Lighter (yeah, I'm not a fan of fire rods but... that's debatable)

5) Pen\sharpie + Notebook (you never know when you'll need to write something)

6) Signaling for everyone around - I recommend whistles myself, but again... to each their own.

7) Condom + a couple of purification tablets. Again, they weigh nothing and can be useful in an emergency.

8) A map of where you're going. Getting lost sucks. (Knowing where the nearest hospital could also be useful. What I do is that I mark places of interest on the map before the trip - hospitals, police stations, fire stations, my hotel and the like - so that in case of an emergency, I'll save time looking for them.

9) Knife - ok, I honestly have no idea what are new york knife laws, but I would suggest a decent, light, neck knife which you could pull out in case of trouble. Cold steel spike\secret agent are some of my favorites for those particular tasks. Also - they cut stuff.

10) A small sowing kit.

I tried to make sure that the items I suggest are light - since I know that you most likely won't need them, and that way they won't burden you too much on your travels. If you will need them though - you have options!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Vacation trip to hell

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire