jeudi 24 mars 2016

Zero to 60 aka transition will kill you

Did some driving the last couple days. I always think in various tangents:

So, looking around the world we can see plague, wars, economic chaos, etc. So let's take from that that its possible you will need to feed more people than you currently do. (And not concern ourselves with "why")

Let's also assume you produce enough, or almost enough food for your needs. (Which few of us do, but let's go with it.)

But (as I've said before) the TRANSITION is the problem.

Going from (let's say) feeding one to say 12 (easily justifiable ratio considering family, neighbors, etc)
...the actual mechanics of this give me pause. "How" if you will.

I have some thoughts, but I figured I'd solicit input first.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Zero to 60 aka transition will kill you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire