samedi 30 juillet 2016

80 acres in oklahoma

Default80 acres in oklahoma


I just inherited 80 acres in Beckham county Oklahoma,with all mineral and oil rights.
My grad parents left there for calif durning the dust bowl,never went back,but kept it.
My mom had it last but passed,now I have it.
It has wooded sections with good hunting,it has oil leases on it,and a farmer leases part for crops.
I've never been there before,my sister sent me the title and all the paper work,she wants nothing to do with it,shes rich already.
All taxes are paid up only 100.00 a year,all free and clear,I've never owned land or even a house,I got to figure out what to do now,I want to sell it cheap
and get a little land here in MOntana.
I'll need help to figure out this paper work,I'll pay whatever it takes.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



80 acres in oklahoma

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire