mardi 26 juillet 2016

Is it time to re-form a Catholic order of Knights?

As a Roman Catholic, I am absolutely disgusted by ISIS attacking a Catholic Church in Normandy France today.

I am conflicted as a Catholic between praying for the enlightenment of the enemy to stop their savage attacks and standing up and protecting the innocent that cannot defend themselves.

Last weekend when I attended Mass, I found the side doors locked again and armed police at the main entrance. Is this a sign of things to come?

I know there are many preppers out there, many Constitutionalists but I'm not seeing very many in my Catholic community.

I know we have the Knights of Columbus but I find myself wondering if their should be a stronger Order of Knights that help to protect our Catholic community?

I for one am tired of seeing innocents die in the way they are. #hashtags are simply not going to be enough here (France!).

I'd like some thoughts from some of the other here on this board.

HK

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Is it time to re-form a Catholic order of Knights?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire