vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Food preservation anonymous group

I know for sure I am not the only addict here.

Hi, my name is Reality Begins and I am a complete addict to food preserving.

It all started earlier this year when I was given an All American 915 pressure canner. It looked so nice on the pantry shelf, all shiny and pretty beckoning for me to use it.

My first experience was chicken breast! Turned out so tender I had to get more!

Well, I've done chicken, split pea soup, pork, beef, hamburger, beans, baked beans, orange marmalade, strawberry jam, apple jam, cherry jam, blue berry jam and so on in just the past couple of months.

All in big batches!

Man, I have got it bad folks...

I can't even go to the grocery store without drooling over all the pretty Ball jars and accessories...

I try my best to ignore that isle! It just won't leave me be! It call me over every time! Lol

My mom saw how addicted I was and enabled me with a new All American 941 pressure canner.

Now I constantly look for things to can, especially big batches!

Doing a stew tomorrow and on Sunday one bushel of green beans fresh from the farmers market.

Scraping up change to get the next box of canning jars, to can just a little more, it never ends...

What's to become of me when I finally get that Excalibur food dehydrator?!

Welcome to the addicts group for food preservation. Sorry if it already exists. If it does, please feel free to delete this thread!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Food preservation anonymous group

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire