mardi 26 juillet 2016

Info on knife please

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrisnick View Post
I have searched hi and low. I can't find any real info on this knife other than finding them for sale here and there. I bought it a long time ago from Walmart and have never used the knife. Now I am looking for some info like blade material, when it was possibly made and so on. Another question I have is should I use it and beat it up or try to keep it nice. Anyways it is marked Western USA on the blade with no other markings. The only thing I know is they were made in Colorado and the name has been sold once or twice and now it is gone. Here is a pic of one just like mine. Thanks for any info as I have been trying like heck to find info.

http://ift.tt/2aH1WIT

I have the exact same knife. Bought it at a K-Mart in the 70's. (Walmart didn't exist yet).

It is still rattling around in a tool bag somewhere. The blade rusted a bit and pitted. Leather sheath and moisture I guess.
it was the prettiest knife I have ever seen. Rosewood handles I believe. It was in a glass display case.

I have no idea on the steel type.

I would just keep it shined up if I were you. As you noted, they don't make them anymore.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Info on knife please

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire