dimanche 31 juillet 2016

Switching from GOOGLE TO BING

With the recent confirmation of all the bias from google, I have since decided to search with bing.com. I don't know if the bias will be more or less, but I am protesting my views of what I feel is an attack on liberty, expression, and an attempt to control thought in a way that diminishes my conservative views. For that reason I am switching.

Some examples of recent confirmed bias are the removal of Donald Trump from the search "Presidential candidates". Another was an attempt to delink any search for hillary clinton and indicted.

There are many many more. I figure I am a small number but if more people decide to protest their annoyance of this enough will reduce web traffic and like all businesses will only care about the bottom line.

If we don't change our behavior, then we can't expect google to change theirs...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Switching from GOOGLE TO BING

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire