lundi 30 janvier 2017

Best pistols for those with hand tremors

DefaultBest pistols for those with hand tremors


In the past I've won 30-some 1st place combat pistol trophies, but getting older I've developed hand tremors that make accurate pistol shooting almost impossible. I've finally found a partial cure. My pharmacist recently recommended using extra heavy silverware to cut down on the hand shakes when eating which I did and it worked. That got me thinking that maybe using heavy pistols might cut down on the hand shakes when shooting. So.........I dumped my lightweight carry pistol and replaced it with a full-size, full-weight, Colt 1911. It weighs about 2 1/2 times what my former pistol weighs (with both loaded) and when dry firing the shakes are much less. I'll post the shooting results after a range session.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Best pistols for those with hand tremors

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire