lundi 30 janvier 2017

Bad Trigger?

DefaultBad Trigger?


First post, big time Trump guy, tired of all the BS protesters and a big time defend my family kind of guy.
I'm into guns and hunting, just built my first 223 AR.
Odin 18 barrel, and man does she shoot!! Tried 4 different types of ammo and the biggest 5 shot group at 100yds was 1 1/4". I have quite a few guns but none that will do that. Some that are less then 1 moa, but only with hand loads.
Shot some hornady 53 grain superformance out of the AR and was close to 3/4 moa at 100yds. I think that will shrink with more scope and trigger.
So to the point....the trigger, it's a Geissele SSA-E.....with a lot of creep!
It's my first Geissele, but I expected more, way to much creep in the second stage.
I can return it no questions ask.
Is this just a bad one?
Exchange it for a another Geissele SSA-E?
Or go with something else?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Bad Trigger?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire