mercredi 25 janvier 2017

News media & Trumps inaugaration

Family friend is one of those people who helped organize in getting the people out to vote for Trump and was invited to the inauguration along with others in her area. I'll be honest, didn't watch it until he started his speech which I still haven't listened to entirely. So much for the media accurately reporting the news.

-----------------------

Hi all,

If you watched the Inauguration I was in the 3rd ticketed section just before the reflecting pool. It was standing room only and it did start to rain. Before that we watched on giant screens as Trump and Obama approached in their limo. I guess they all go in separate limos from the white house because it showed M Obama with her secretary in one limo and the whole crowd bo-o-o-d so loud! When she got out of her limo they Bo-o-od some more. But the whole crowd booed the most when Hillary came through the door! I mean so loud I had to hold my ears. I had DVRd the 6 hours of Fox News coverage and could not hear any boos where I knew they had been. They b-o-od Obama every time he was shown alone but none of it came through the dvr. One thing did. It was when Obama came down the steps just before Trump and took his sweet time getting to his seat. The crowd had been booing him but then switched to "Trump, Trump, Trump" and that was heard clearly through my dvr. Obama then took his seat and they announced Trump coming through the door! Were you able to hear any of that?
--------------------------------
the meme is mine

Let's block ads! (Why?)



News media & Trumps inaugaration

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire