mardi 31 janvier 2017

Help on my gun range

Plant grass like you see on a golf course tee/green and cut it like it.

Gravel and sand will be more work than cutting grass, and end up a mess like dirt.

The club I shoot at cuts the grass pretty close, "most" of the time. Even when its a little longer, I still find most of my brass, and Im not standing still when I shoot, I move all over the place, with means brass ends up everywhere.

If you walk a 90* "grid" after you shoot, where you were shooting, you'd be surprised at how much you find. Knowing how many rounds you fired and keeping count when you pick it up is a big help too.

I normally find 99% of what I shot, and some days, I find 110%. Hey, maybe some of that was yours!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Help on my gun range

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire