samedi 28 janvier 2017

$390 Ar15... Talk me out of it please

Hi all, new member here and 1st post. I needed some feedback here.

I was perusing palmetto state armory tonight and checking out the daily deals page there are some pretty good geals on AR 15 parts. They have a complete blemished lower for $130 and a ptac carbine-length upper with bcg for $260. Both items qualify for free shipping so the grand total for a complete bargain basement AR15 is $390. I have 3 Ar15s all ready but at this price, I feel like I can't afford not to pull the trig on another. I'm looking for someone to give me a reason to pass on this.

I'm feeling like after witnessing the price of semi-auto rifles double after sandy hook and dems trying to ban "assault weapons" and "high-capacity" magazines (also at state level) and the disappearance of .223 and .22lr for an extended period of time, I never want to be caught with my pants down again. I'm feeling like we have a 4-8 year window of easy sailing with Trump in office to secure a nest egg of ammo and firearms. If not for for personal use, then for future resale or to pass off the the kids/grand-kids. I'm fairly certain next time we get a democrat in office, he/she or he-she is going to be a complete flaming, rabid liberal, because that's where our country's going and they're going to get their "sensible gun laws" passed. In 8, 12, 16 years are we going to be looking back at the glory days when AR 15s flowed like milk and honey, at a paltry $390 and exclaim, "Man, I wish I would have snagged 2 or three of those"?

Or am I wrong? Is this the new norm for budget AR 15s? Are more small gun companies going to keep springing up, all competing for a piece of the pie, creating even more of a glut, dropping prices even farther and indefinitely?

Your responses are appreciated. FYI I never dealt with PSA before but reviews seem to indicate that they're passable for a plinking rifle at least.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



$390 Ar15... Talk me out of it please

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire