lundi 30 janvier 2017

Russian SKS Harded To Find?

For most of this year so far, Cabela's was sold out of the SKS and so was Wholesale Sports. I was told by a man at the gun counter from Wholesale that they probably won't be getting anymore because the Russian sanctions are making them harder to find. The Canadian Tire I usually go to has also sold out.

I then went to another local firearm store in Winnipeg and the owner told me that once he sells out of his current stock, any new stock would be sold at about $300. He is currently selling them for $230.

I noticed recently that Cabela's has more in stock...but what about you guys? has anyone else noticed an SKS shortage in your area? I'd like to add that in the past couple of months, Canadian tire raised the price of the Mosin Nagant $30.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Russian SKS Harded To Find?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire