lundi 28 septembre 2020

EMP Packaging?

Apologies in advance if this was missed in my search...

OK.
I am of a mind that war w China, Russia, Iran, etc. is imminent and I believe there's a good chance of a Pearl Harbor type EMP attack on our grid in November. I think our fellow Americans will starve, freeze, and kill each other off.

That said, I've been looking at several solutions;

1. the big ammo crate w/ a foam lining as to keep devices from making contact w/ metal. Can I just seal it off with metal tape? OR does the paint need ground off the lid and sides? I've seen where folks removed the gasket but mine are really melted in.

2. galvanized trash cans w/ liners and sealed with metal tape.

3. Is it possible to take large items like my solar panels; wrap them in cloth and then wrap that in aluminum foil and seal all the seams w/ metal tape?

4. Has anyone made a large faraday cage big enough for a UTV?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



EMP Packaging?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire