dimanche 27 septembre 2020

Next Steps towards November

I've been posting here for several years. I've read many survivalist books, and reviewed many of the threads here. I'm sort of an average prepper. I may have 3 months of some food, 12 or more of others. Have defense tools, and BOBs, medical stuff, and lots of flashlights, water preps covered as well.

I live in a townhouse on a courtyard. Very near the police station. Winter will get very cold starting in late October

I am trying not to go to much further into debt, but do have things I'm thinking over, and trying to decide which is most important - worth the money. I'm trying not to spend my cash right now since I would like to save up a couple of thousand in cash before election day. So everything is going on a card.

Here are some of my ideas, I would appreciate your thoughts on which are most important.

1. 2 or more Baofeng UV-5R radios

2. Inergy Flex 1500 Solar "generator" & solar panels

3. Body armor and carriers for me, wife and teenage son.

4. 100 pack of sandbaggie sandbags

5. Kerosene heater or Mr Heater F274865 F274865

6. Greater food stores

I appreciate any constructive thoughts. Thanks guys! I'm just at a crossroads right now.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Next Steps towards November

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire