mercredi 30 septembre 2020

Racism Against White (Male) Individuals

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martial Lawyer View Post
I have business in the city (just under 500k population) a couple times a year. I usually try to rent a particular house in an area I feel comfortable in instead of getting a hotel room. When walking through the neighborhood, there was a young woman
18-22 year old) walking down the sidewalk towards me. She crossed the street before we crossed paths and then proceeded to come back over to my side after I was well past her. Although she was also white, I can’t help to think that she was afraid of me being a white male in my early 30s with a camo hat on.

Anyone else experiencing what seemed to be a generalization of your personal character based solely your race/gender?

It's just a sign of our times. Women under 40 have been indoctrinated to be terrified of men. I'm a very talkative and approachable person and will strike up conversations with men or women anywhere whilst standing in lines, or in public spots, whatever. Over the years this has gotten progressively harder with women who figuratively run away in tears if a man tries to engage them in human interaction.

Whether it's too much "Lifetime" television or social media or too much self-absorption in their phones or music blaring in their earbuds, or whatever, they are incapable of just being a confident person and engaging in human interaction. Nearly all women I see in public either have their faces buried in phones or tablets, or are off in their own world listening to their earbuds.

It really is a sad state of affairs.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Racism Against White (Male) Individuals

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire