jeudi 24 septembre 2020

Things you think will Help the Big D in his bid to win again!

I am creating this post to hopefully give Trumps team (or Don himself if he comes here) some helpful suggestions in these final days. Anything you see that he doesnt cover enough, or covers too much (Hannity). Ideas on how to handle the attacks. Should he speak about bitin during his rallies, or take the high road and royally cover what he plans to do and keep promoting the GOOD, SOUND, PROVEN ideals we have lived by for 250 years. For instance, if he feels God has shown him something that needs his attention, or he feels strongly that the Lord is leading him down this path, tell the people. Now Im not saying use God as a tool, Im sharing out of my heart. If God is telling me to prep, I say so. God led me into this! A Holy Spirit led man is a very good thing.
Something else I would suggest, and again Im passing along learned info, Dont let the opposition drag you down to their level. Dont fret every lie or distortion of facts. Most dont even deserve the time/attention. My boss at the K-12 school I retired from told me one time, dont get into the mud pen with them. If I stoop to their level (problem high schoolers), or let them drag me into the mud, we both come up dirty. And this was not an easy thing to do sometimes. When a kid larger then me tells me he is gonna whoop my arse and take my shoes, my answer should not be "If you feel froggy, jump."
I have had several ideas in last couple months, one had to do with a campaign ad using bitin's ad plus something, but alas, should have written it down.
Anyways, I dont know if this column will ever be read by Trump or his team, but I figured I had a better chance here than with emails.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Things you think will Help the Big D in his bid to win again!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire