mercredi 23 septembre 2020

Heylo \(0_o)

I was just lurking in the corner and reading stuff.. how to survive the Apocalypse and all.. because i plan to survive because dying is stupid even tho I've tried a lot of times to kill myself.. now that the Apocalypse is here i don't feel like dying anymore.. surviving is exciting.. i love life.. i can't believe i just said that.. nevermind my stupid rants.. so I'm not used to being on forums but i decided to join and say hello anyway and watch and learn from the experts.. blah blah blah dunno what else to say.. I've to make 5 posts to get my account going.. so there is that.. i guess we can say hello to reach other here and nail that.

I hope that's a lightbulb..

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Heylo \(0_o)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire