mercredi 30 septembre 2020

Renewing driver's license on line

In my state, it's possible to renew a driver's license on line. I just did it last month.

To initiate the renewal process, the Bureau of Motor Vehicles requested that I email my birth certificate to them. I did, and within half an hour they sent me a link I could use to print a temporary license. My laminated-card license arrived via US Mail about ten days later. I'm good to go for another four years.

They used my old picture on the new license.

I'm posting this here, in the Coronavirus subforum, because why expose yourself to the virus by going to the Bureau of Motor Vehicles and dealing with people? If you can renew on line, you won't have to.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Renewing driver's license on line

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire