samedi 26 septembre 2020

Microsoft Office and WIN10 Compatibility

I am semi-retiring my 32 bit WINXP computer primarily because of browser issues. I have a newish HP desktop with latest WIN10.

I need to buy a newer 64 bit copy of Office so that I can replicate what I had with the old machine MS Office 2003 which worked just fine thank you.

Well I don't want Office 365. I don't want to subscribe or do anything on the "cloud". No cloud...

I want to BUY / OWN a legit Office copy retail or e-bay that provides Word, Excel , Powerpoint.

What Office versions from earliest to latest are compatible with latest 64 bit Win 10?

I also need Visio. What versions earliest to latest will work? I also need to import early versions of Visio drawings made under Visio Professional 2002.

Frankly I would install this old stuff if WIN10 would let me. I have tried, its a pain.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Microsoft Office and WIN10 Compatibility

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire