mercredi 24 février 2016

Just Another Patriot

Greetings to all ,

So I reckon I'm suppose to tell everyone a bit about myself. I'm a fellow American patriot who is fed up with the direction our country is headed and notices the dangers that could very well be ahead of us all. For that, I've been kind of "prepping" for a few years now and finally got my wife some what on board. She understand the potential dangers and us having 2 beautiful God blessing children we realize how important it is to just be , ready for anything and everything. I've lived in southern Louisiana all my life and this is probably where we will stay. I'm a hunter , outdoorsmen, I train in Brazilian jiu jitsu more often than anything else, but most of all I am a hard working ,tax paying,constitution loving, God fearing, moralistic father and husband. I look forward to learning and sharing as much as I possibly can to further enlighten myself and family as well as prepare us all for the coming collapse that I pray never actually happens. Thanks to all , God bless!

JustAnotherPatriot

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Just Another Patriot

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire