jeudi 25 février 2016

Looking for another Ruger

Every gun I want to buy I always have to wait. If it is not the dam tax stamp nonsense it is out of stock. I waited for an integral suppressed barrel to be made and then my tax stamp and it took a year. Now I am looking for a cheap (Ruger 6968 American Ranch Bolt 300 AAC Blackout/Whisper) and it is out of stock. So I am looking for some help if anyone knows a store that might have this firearm in stock.

If not this Ruger I just want a cheap quiet Blackout/Whisper for around the ranch that I can thread my can on.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Looking for another Ruger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire