dimanche 28 février 2016

ProMag 30rd SKS Magazines?

I have read a great many negative reviews about the 30 round polymer SKS magazines that ProMag produces. I don't know whether or not they had designs flaws in the past which have been rectified in newer products, or whether it was operator error that caused the malfunctions reported.

My family and MAG uses the SKS, purpose built (And yes, 922r compliant) rifles as our mainstay survival firearms. The mags work flawlessly. They fit tightly into the mag well, cycle without a hitch, and you can reload them from stripper clips easily in a pinch. Some have reported the lip on the duckbill snapping off, but once again this has never happened to me. I've not had much luck with the black steel mags, which seem to need constant tweaking with pliers, and seem to cause feeding issues regularly.

I was just wondering why ProMag gets so much bad PR. Anyone else care to weigh in?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



ProMag 30rd SKS Magazines?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire