mercredi 24 février 2016

People's attitudes to survivalists

DefaultPeople's attitudes to survivalists


Hi, I was wondering if anyone else is getting a hard time for simply being self sufficient and prepared to survive whatever might come along?
To be honest, we keep what we do to ourselves, selfish perhaps, but we are only planning for us. If something happened we wouldn't be able to house or feed multitudes of others, who might've heard we still have power, water or other supplies, when they have not prepared and have nothing.
Anyway, yesterday I mentioned in conversation to what I thought was an intelligent professional person, about the need to be prepared, and some of the scenarios that could very possibly happen.
This person got quite angry with me and said I was psychotic, and should be medicated or locked up! Just because I think it's important to be able to look after myself if the unexpected happens. I'm stunned at this attitude, has anyone else had reactions like this?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



People's attitudes to survivalists

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire