dimanche 28 février 2016

Preps attracting the wrong attention

DefaultPreps attracting the wrong attention


Hello all, I've been offline for a while as I was completing my concrete pill box ,
all went well and as I saw it in my visions I can now quickly move from my main home through a corridor and into my pill box which overlooks the front of my property, I've calculated I can lay down enough suppressive fire power to stop at least a 5 man unit... All good ,
however on the last day of my concrete pours our meddling county building inspector showed up and was snooping about,
I believe I have him believing that the pill box is just a partially above ground root cellar, but all last week I've noticed unmarked sedans and SUVs in my area cruising past.
My fear is that i am now on "there" watch list. If this keeps up next week I'm planning on taking my BOV out for a little cruise and see if I can lure them into a pursuit to confirm my suspicions.
Has anyone else drawn the ire of "them" while working on major preps?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Preps attracting the wrong attention

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire