lundi 29 février 2016

New member from central lower Michigan

Hi. New member from Michigan. Glad to be here and looking forward to learning and maybe joining in a discussion or two. Wife and I have been gardening for most of our lives and we can, dry and dehydrate, and put up as much of our own produce as we are able to. Our last garden was all heriloom/open pollinated seeds and plants. I have been an avid hunter/fisher/trapper for most of my life and I am also learning about herbal medicines. My next project (on down the road a ways) will be ham radio/communications.

Anyway, thanks for having me and as I said I'm looking forward to learning and participating.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



New member from central lower Michigan

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire