jeudi 25 février 2016

Washing hands with stored water

Ran into a problem recently and would like to see how others handle it.

Had to shut off water to the house while I worked on the sewer drain line. Before I was ready to turn the water back on, I needed to wash up. I have some 2L jugs of water in the kitchen kept specifically for this purpose, but was faced with a dilema: how to to wash my hands without someone else there to pour the water.

Every drop of stored water will be precious in a disaster. How do you plan on washing up with storage water?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Washing hands with stored water

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire