vendredi 26 février 2016

Finally finished my AR build

Here's my parts list:

* Anderson Mfg. - Upper+lower receivers; .223 Wylde, 18", fluted S/S bull, 1:8" twist, mid gas length barrel; adjustable gas block and s/s gas tube, flash hider
* Fail Zero Nickel Boron BCG
* FireTac Sports 15" UL Keymod hand guard, FDE
* Monstrum Tactical 3-9x32 range finding, lighted reticle scope
* Seekins Precision ambi safety selector
* generic guard end cap
* 45* battle sights
* Strike Industries dust cover
* Hunter Select end cap/sling mount

* The A2 grip and milspec buffer tube and stock - and a CMC 2 stage competition trigger - I got CHEAP from one of my lieutenants at work....$60 for all of it. I'll eventually replace the stock and hand grip with FDE but for now, she works.

I'm left-eye dominant but right handed and that's why the rifle is set up this way. One change I did make to it after taking pictures was that I moved the rear iron sight to the back of the receiver and the scope forward 3 slots on the rail.







This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Finally finished my AR build

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire