jeudi 25 février 2016

Stocking up on bugs/insects

Would this be a good idea?? I mean I know that there are many edible types of bugs and stuff, would stocking up on these be of any value?? At one point I had thought about making a worm farm for myself as a source of protein since one worm contains about 6g of protein. It is by far the cheapest source especially when they reproduce and stuff, all they eat is mulch and any of the food you don't eat can feed them.

I'm sure there are websites to buy insects/bugs do you think stocking up would be a good idea? If so, which ones would be the best to get?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Stocking up on bugs/insects

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire