samedi 27 février 2016

Alternative caliber AR-15 thoughts?

I resisted the Eeevil Attraction of Black Rifles, until I ran into one in .300 BLK. Then, I could not Resist - I was Assimilated! Now have Two, Three more abuilding...

Silenced Operation. Vast Selection of Bullet weights and constructions of .30 cal Shades all others. Standard BCG, Standard Cap Magazines. Low Recoil for Wives and Kids, and gets back on Target Quick.

Just Couldn't resist the Mall Ninja Pull of a Gun Named "Blackout"!

Now, I am Certain that Woman will Get Twitterpated, Titillated and Swoon, and Men will Stand Aside, with Fear in their Eyes (If they can summon the Courage to even Look at me)!

Now, If I can Just get my name "Operator" Embroidered in Black on My Black Outfit...

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Alternative caliber AR-15 thoughts?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire