mardi 1 mars 2016

Clarence Thomas Speaks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamZeke View Post
For the first time in a decade on the bench, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas stuns the court by asking questions.

http://ift.tt/1Lt9nmL

And thank the stars it was in a gun rights case.

I believe that Thomas is worried that the loss of Scalia, the most vocal person on the bench and staunch 2A supporter, leaves a vacuum that needs filling with his voice.

Let's hope he speaks in every 2A case from here on.

And why should 9 ppl in black robes decide my rights?

**** them.

I'm a free man and answer to only my future.

The Supreme Court is a poor waste of oxygen. 9 people get to decide for the rest of us 330 million. Really?

I reject that.

A good lawyer is one that avoided the Sharks - because of proffesional courtesy.

I reject the "Supreme Court" as the ultimate law of the land. They will die - we will have to live with it.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Clarence Thomas Speaks!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire