samedi 23 juillet 2016

My Buddy Says That All The Growth For The Future US Economy Will Be In Technology

Hi all,

My buddy is tied pretty closely to the financial sector (wall st.).

I was talking with him about The Creature From Jekyll Island book and some of hard realities of the US's actual wealth.

He partially agreed, but said that all the growth & future wealth would be based upon the US being a technology sector.

How is this even feasible. I mean, a very small percentage of people make the majority of money from Tech.

We are really going to keep the middle class going for the next 100 years on tech? Really? When Indian can do the work that the average Joe would do?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



My Buddy Says That All The Growth For The Future US Economy Will Be In Technology

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire